Date: 10/01/2022, Edition 2
The activity that is considered to conform to the quality required according to the International Standard ISO 9001: 2015 is:
Design and maintenance of machinery for solvent recovery.
Marketing and maintenance of machinery for the treatment of emissions.
Installation and maintenance of machinery for the detection of toxic and explosive gases.
The Policy statement includes as guidelines:
- Commitment to comply with the applicable requirements, including legal ones.
- With a context analysis carried out and based on defined strategic lines, the objectives of the company have been determined which have been disseminated at all levels of our structure.
- Implement the Quality indicators, as well as monitor their level of progress, in a way that allows us to know and ensure the product and the level of quality desired by our client.
- Ensure that working conditions are optimal by evaluating the risks that may occur in the processes, eliminating them as much as possible and reducing those evaluated.
- Develop continuous training programs aimed at better qualification of our workers, thus involving all staff in the achievement of all the objectives established in this document.
- Commitment to the continuous improvement of the management system implemented in the company.
- Encourage and achieve a motivating environment for all members of the company.
The Management makes this policy accessible and makes it available to its clients, all its employees, suppliers and interested parties.
The Policy is kept up to date through periodic reviews, coinciding with system reviews by management, in order to take into account changes in environmental conditions and the information received. In this sense, the management provides and will provide all the human, technical and financial means necessary to achieve the objectives and goals that are established on a scheduled and periodic basis.